I do nearly everything related to hygienic darkroom retreating: study, experiment, write, speak, consult, design, build. At the moment, I am not operating a darkroom or supporting retreats. For that, find darkroom retreat centers on this cool global map.
- Get my ebook from leanpub
- Quote and excerpt anything in my book and website. Credit me and tell me where it will show up and I will also acknowledge and link to you on my website.
- Invite me to write for your publication on any subject related to hygienic darkroom retreating and hygienic psychology.
- Publish me, make money. See license
(Free or as you please)
Invite me to edify your audience.
(My minimalist expenses + something that fits your budget.)
Get my advice on darkroom retreating, building darkrooms, and issues arising thereof.
(€15/hr. First couple emails are free if you have read my book.)
I will respond in detail, by email or skype, to all your questions and concerns about:
- how, where, and why to set up a darkroom
- how to organize a retreat with a supporter
- how to deal with specific issues you have personal and about retreating itself
My responses will be based on my experience. Over the past ten years, I have:
- done 25 retreats from 2-6 days long
- facilitated 25 retreats for others
- designed and built or upgraded 21 working darkrooms, operating three of them, consulting remotely on three more, all in three climates on four continents
- written 150,000 words about darkroom retreating for web, email, and print
- given 14 public talks
Have me design and build your darkroom in an existing building or from scratch.
(€15/hr + materials, travel, and shelter)